Priced at $110.00
This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website - Knit this timeless cabled blanket, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin, Baby Cashsoft Merino (wool, acrylic and cashmere.) This super cosy blanket can be knitted in the shade of your choice, from a palette ranging from chalky to bright, this pattern is suitable for the knitter with a little experience.
- This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 2 & US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Completed blanket is 26½ in wide and 35½ in long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 36 sts and 37 rows to 4".
- Yarn Shown: Rowan Cotton 4-Ply in 482 Celanden; however, we recommend using Baby Cashsoft Merino as a substitute.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits