Priced at $224.40
Taken from: Rowan Magazines - #69 - "Athena" - AKA the perfect accessory to bundle up in during the spring months. Breezy and lightweight, this poncho is a great project to have while you spend your nights watching your favorite television show! Switching between different stitch techniques, this piece will keep your interest till the very end!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 45" (114.5") wide x 23.25" (59 cm) from shoulder to hem.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Softyak DK in the shade 244 Driftwood.