Priced at $5.30
Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "Sturdy yarn and plush fisherman's ribbing will keep his hands toasty on the chilliest of days, while keeping fingers free for driving or texting. A chevron panel on the back nestles against a field of fisherman's rib; the stockinette-stitch palms help speed knitting along."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 72 - Ribbed Mitts.
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles, US 5 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8 (9)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is True Blue.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit