Priced from $5.30 to $15.25
Taken from Stitch Mountain: "A winter staple, comfy cabled mittens knit in a soft neutral, become a must-have when they convert to fingerless mitts."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Stitch Mountain, pg 111 - Cabled Convertible Mitts.
- Size US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (8, 9)" hand circumference x 9.75 (11, 11)" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts & 25 rnds over 4"
- Yarn shown is Red Heart With Wool, which is discontinued. We are recommending Red Heart With Love in #1401 Pewter.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit