Priced at $39.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Winter 2014: "Self-striping yarn creates intriguing effects in the motifs of the Ojo de Dios Shawl. The crescent-shaped wrap is built of modular triangles and garter stitch shaped with short-rows."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Winter 2014, pg 78 - Ojo De Dios (discontinued). You can also find it in PDF form here!
- Size US 8-40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 63" wide x 13.5" tall" after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts & 28 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #0005 Sunset.