Priced at $52.50
Taken from Interweave Knits Magazine - '11 Weekend Special Issue: "Button the Grande Lace Trim onto a fitted sheet over a box spring or hang it on the wall."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Knits Magazine - '11 Weekend Special Issue, page 120.
- Size US 10.5 straights (or size needed to obtain gauge), 40 (42, 46, 49) 1/2" buttons, and a fitted sheet are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Twin (Full, Queen, King). 190 (200, 220, 235)" long - stretched and blocked with either a 9.5" or 14" width.
- Gauge: 12 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is 1662 French Blue.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit