Priced from $44.00 to $50.00
Taken from: Stephen West "Spectra" - Spectra is a simple lightweight scarf featuring two fingering weight yarns. Short row shaping creates a dramatically curved edge that coils and playfully drapes. Basic intarsia technique entwines two strands of yarn, creating a seamless wedge that resembles a rainbow or color wheel!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 72? / 183cm along shorter garter stitch edge, 6.5? / 16.5cm wide, after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches
in Garter Stitch.
- Colors shown are Noro Silk Garden Sock in S268 (discontinued) and Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Composition Book Grey (discontinued).