Priced from $60.00 to $62.25
Taken from Knit Noro 1 2 3 Skeins: "With the warm hues and rustic textures of this cape, you'll welcome the chill of autumn."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Noro 1 2 3, pg 88 - Chevron Cape.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular needles, US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), three buttons, and scrap yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 15.5" x 51" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #349 Burnt Orange/Wine/Grey/Taupe.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit