Priced at $182.00
Taken from: "Entrelac Blanket" - This sumptuous blanket, designed by Rosemary Drysdale using Silk Garden, begins with just one triangle, from which ensuing triangles are picked up and knit to become squares-and, eventually, seven long strips that are seamed together. The blanket is finished with a crocheted edging.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Rosemary Drysdale
- Size US 8 needles and size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 50" by 50" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 22 rows = 4 inches
in stockinette stitch.
- Colors shown are 432 and 84.