Priced at $29.95
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14: "Deep ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit for these wristers knit in Noro Shiraito. Placing a flexible mesh pattern at the palms eliminates the need for shaping. The mitts are knit flat and seamed leaving a thumb opening. Thumb stitches are then picked up and worked in finishing."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14, pg 97 - Mesh Wristers.
- Size US 3 straight and set of double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.5" hand circumference x 9" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #31.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit