Priced at $150.00
Taken from: Noro Kureyon "Water Lilies" - Short rows and picked-up stitches form the 20 sewn-together squares, creating a stunning piece that calls to mind Monet's garden at Giverny.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Designer: Irina Poludnenko
- Size US 9 needles, US 9-32" circular needles, and US 9 double-pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 45"/114.5cm long and 36"/99cm wide.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches
in Garter Stitch.
- Colors shown are 359 Blues/Lilac/Yellow and 40 Aqua/Purple Multi.