Priced at $64.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '21 Spring "Dayflower" - This asymmetric shawl starts at one point with a simple lace pattern. As the shawl continues, you shift into a new color and lace pattern, bringing harmony to this piece. This design ends with one more lace and color shift, bordering the central color with a slight scalloped edge and balanced design.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Nancy Lekx.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 29" tall at point and 59" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in Chart B patt.
- Yarn shown is O-Wool O-Wash Fingering, but Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Sock is a greta substitute.