Originally from: $186.45 to $206.40
On sale from: $92.95 to $102.90
Taken from "Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health"
by Laura Zander. A portion of the proceeds from Knit Red will be donated to the FNIH in support of the Heart Truth campaign to bring heart disease awareness to women in the US. Join us as we literally "Stick it to heart disease" by bringing together the entire needlearts industry with the Stitch Red
campaign! (This kit will ship when the book becomes available on June 5th. Any orders placed after June 5th will ship within 24 hours of ordering as long as all items ordered are in stock. If not, we will notify you of any delay within one business day.)
View more Project Kits from Knit Red (Stitch Red)!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Red: Stitching for Women's Heart Health, pg 60 - Red Roses Shrug by Nicky Epstein.
- Size US 8 straight needles & a US size 7 crochet hook (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), sewing needle, and 1.5 yards of 3/8" wide grosgrain ribbon are required but not included.
- Finished Back Measurements: 20 (24, 28)" after blocking.
- Gauge: About 15 sts and 22 rows over 4" in St st.
- Color Shown is #3600.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit