Priced at $112.00
Taken from Westknits Book 4 - Made for Movement: "Stockinette and reverse stockinette bands form wide horizontal strips for a textural fabric. Yarn overs at 5 different locations create little lighting bolt motifs and the added stitches result in a large expansive fabric."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Westknits Book 4 - Made for Movement, pg 8 - Bolting
- Size US 7- 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 79" wingspan x 28" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 25 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Gold Coast.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit