Priced at $60.00
From the designer - Oh, this is a lovely little pattern to let the days go by while peacefully knitting away.
There are no complex stitches in this cowl, just putting together some stripes, texture and lace as they suit you best.
The yarn I used was a bit of a luxury, just perfect to spoil yourself with something luscious around your neck.
Shown in Miss Babs, we think Marianated Yarns' adorable 3 pack makes the perfect substitute! You'll need 2 of them for this project
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Joji Locatelli.
- Size US 2½ needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 26" (66 cm) circumference; 20½" (52 cm) long.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch.