Priced at $130.00
From designer Paula Pereira: The Yesica Wrap is a parade of textures and fades with Fino and Cabrito, a mohair yarn. As it is knit in garter stitch from the center out, it is not only an interesting construction but a reversible one as well!
This pattern starts out with a garter stitch square that's worked in the round and features the two identical sides that are worked outward from the starting square. Some rounds require using 2 or 3 strands of yarn held together, resulting in an interesting texture throughout the color-melt.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Paula Pereira.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, Stitch holder, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 15.5" wide and 80" long from point to point.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 39 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch using a single strand of fino, blocked.
- Colors shown are Manos del Uruguay Fino in 443 - Turkish Delight, Manos del Uruguay Fino Miniskein Sets in 18 - Ursula, and Manos del Uruguay Cabrito in R9699 Butternut.