Priced at $28.50
Framed by a strategically non-curling welted pattern, columnar lace dances vertically along this scarf. With just a four-row repeat and a cast-on of only 42 stitches, the stitch pattern is easily memorized, making this an easy project to pick up and put down frequently. And the best part, of course - at the end, you have a beautiful scarf!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is available as a free download from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 9" wide x 64" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 33 rows = 4 inches in lace pattern.
- Yarn shown is Manos del Uruguay Alegria in the shade A2058 Tumeric.