Priced at $69.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '20 Spring "Alpine Frost Scarf" - Originally debuting (in a solid color) in Interweave Crochet Magazine - '08 Winter Crochet, this design has proven to be timeless! Accentuated by using a variegated yarn, the delicate, lacy pattern is not only eye-catching but easy to learn as well, as it featuring a one-row repeat, making this the perfect travel project!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Amy O'Neill Houck.
- Size US D hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Blocking materials.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 9" wide and 66" long, blocked.
- Gauge: 4.5 reps and 14 rows = 4" in shell patt, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Manos del Uruguay Fino - 401 Corsage.