Priced at $38.00
One strand of two beautiful Manos del Uruguay yarns are held together in this quick, giftable project! These mitts featured traveling cables that are mirrored on right and left hands, and are knit from the cuff up to the hand.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 10 (6 mm) double pointed needles needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Cable needle, ring markers, stitch holders, locking stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Size: Women's M/L.
- Gauge: 14 sts x 20 rounds = 4" in Reverse Stockinette Stitch with both yarns held together.
- Color shown is Manos Del Uruguay Maxima Solid in the shade M2208 Shale, and Manos Del Uruguay Cabrito in the shade R6966 Tiza.