Priced from $15.50 to $31.00
Hooray for beret! There are so many things to love about this whimsical hat! It begins with dpns and just 5 stitches at the top of the crown. The leaf motifs grow outward from there, looking embossed amidst a background of reverse stockinette. A classic beret shape and fit, you will feel jaunty and adorable at the same time when you're wearing this hat.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 4 and US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and a 9" Diameter Plate (for blocking).
- Sizes: Medium, Large.
- Finished Measurements: Size: Medium 17" (Large 20")
Circumference: 9" (10") Diameter.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needles.
- Color shown is Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend in the shade 3068 Citric.