Priced at $52.00
Taken from: AlterKnit Stitch Dictionary "Helix Cowl" - This cowl offers serious drama with a simple construction. Just cast on and work the Helix colorwork pattern in the round, bind off, and sew the ends together. Since it's worked as a tube, there is no wrong side! Use high-contrast sock yarn colors for an eye-catching look or try wooly neutrals for a more natural feel.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from AlterKnit Stitch Dictionary "Helix Cowl".
- Size US 5-16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: About 26" (66 cm) in circumference after sewing ends together and about 8.5" (21.5 cm) deep.
- Gauge: 30 sts and 29 rnds = 4" (10 cm) in Helix Chart stitch pattern.
- Yarn shown is Hazel Knits Artisan Sock. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Solid is a great substitute.