Priced at $56.00
Taken from: Manos del Uruguay Fairmount Fibers Fall 2018 "Dorrago" - The scarf begins with the central cable column worked from the top edge down to the lower point. Stitches are picked up along each side of the column and worked outward to the ends in two decreasing "wings." After completing the wings, stitches are picked up along the upper and lower edges for working the garter stitch borders.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Jocelyn Tunney.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, stitch holder, stitch markers, tapestry needle, two 5" cardboard squares for tassels, and sharp scissors.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 58" wide (excluding tassels) and 16" high at center, after blocking.
- Gauge: 29 sts and 38 rows = 4".
- Color Shown: A2342 Eucalyptus.