Priced at $19.20
Taken from: Malabrigo Book Series - Book 14: Mechita & Sock "Normandy" - Homemade socks are always a wonderful gift to give as well as receive! These scrumptious socks are sure to keep your feet warm in style with some colorful cable work woven throughout them as an eye-catching statement. Although this pattern uses circular needles, you can opt out and use double-pointed needles if you prefer.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- Designed by Anne Jones.
- Size US 1, 2, or 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and a cable needle.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
- Finished Measurements: 9 (9 1/4, 9 3/4)" From heel to toe.
- Gauge: 33 stitches and 46 rows = 4 inches in Pattern Stitch.
- Color shown is #862 - Piedras.