Priced from $152.40 to $247.60
Available for purchase from Amy Gunderson's Ravelry "Grellow Cardigan" - This comfortable cardigan is a great way to wrap up for chilly mornings and add a fun flair to your wardrobe! This project is knit in the round and features steeks for armholes as well as some cool colorwork designs and waist shaping. This pattern also provides you with full, detailed schematics on how to approach each stitch and secure your steeking!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 1 and US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS(S, M-L, 1X, 2X)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 28.25(33.75, 39.5, 45, 50.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 8.5 stitches and 8.5 rows = 1 inch in stranded knitting
- Colors shown are Malabrigo Sock in 803 Ochre and Valley Yarns Charlemont in Dusk - we do not currently carry this yarn, but Magpie Fibers Swanky Sock in Ashe is a great substitute.