Priced at $47.10
Taken from: Malabrigo Book 18: Rios & Washted - "Sevilla" - Intricate and delightfully whimsical, the Sevilla Shawl is here to stay! Featuring stripes of purled and knit stitches providing a background to the fern-like details that pepper this piece, we're so excited to get this on our needles! Perfect for the adventurous beginner and beyond, a few of the Beans have been eyeing this shawl since it debuted!
- Designed by Mari Tobita.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Width 56"/142cm
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn shown is Malabrigo Washted in 856 - Azules.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits