Priced at $30.80
Taken from: Madder Anthology 1 "Camilla Shawl" - This lovely shawl features a fan pattern border and drapes beautifully over the shoulders.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Madder Anthology 1 pg. 53 "Camilla Shawl."
- Size US 7 (3.5mm) - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 60" long x 8" high after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Malabrigo Rios is a great substitute.