From the late winter 2020 issue of Vogue Knitting: Knit seamlessly from the top down allows you to try this piece on as you go for a perfect fit! A unique cable panel runs along center back and collar, holding your attention throughout an otherwise plain-knit piece. Malabrigo Worsted has so many color options to choose from. Go bold as shown, or pick a color to match your wardrobe!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Vanessa Ewing
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm): 16" & 32" circular needles, set of dpns; US Size 5 (3.75 mm): 32" circular & dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, cable needle, stitch holders, stitch markers.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X), shown in S size.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (36.5, 40.5, 46.5, 51.5, 56)"
- Gauge: 19 sts x 26 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Shown in Malabrigo Worsted in color #12 Very Berry. 6 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11) skeins are required.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.