Priced at $22.00
Taken from Pacific Knits: "If you're a new knitter in need of a quick project this zippy little button scarf is an opportunity to learn about reading charts and very basic lace stitches. Knit in a super-bulky yarn, it works up very quickly, and makes a perfect gift."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Pacific Knits, pg 59-60
- Size US 15 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a darning needle and 3 buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 9 x 26" after blocking.
- Gauge: 9 sts over 4" in stockinette stitch
- Color Shown is #63 Natural.