Priced at $48.00
Taken from: Interweave Crochet magazine - '21 Winter "Elevated Wall Hanging" - Macramers can't have all the fun, can they?! Made from two separate panels separated by long chain loops, this wall hanging features openwork sections of pine-tree-like motifs! The twisted fringe adds an elegant element to the bottom of the pieve, giving extra weight and style.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Jennifer Olivarez.
- Size US J/10 (6mm) hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 13" wide and 26" tall, excluding hanger and fringe.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches in sc; 14 sts and 7 rows = 4'' in patt..
- Color shown is Malabrigo Mecha in the shade 51 - VAA.