Priced at $24.00
In collaboration with Jimmy Beans, this Laura Cunitz design is a free pattern from the Knitting Nuances website - A quick, chunky knit, the Malabrigo Caracol Cowl utilizes Showy Decreases to create a visual line that is easy to spot in the pattern. Great for last-minute gifting!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Knitting Nuances website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 15-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitc markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 25" around, 10" high unfolded after steam blocking.
- Gauge: 2.25 sts/inch.
- Color shown is 03 Water Green.