Priced from $110.40 to $148.90
Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Canady" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 7 circular needle, 32" length, US 7 circular needle, 60" length needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, locking stitch markers, stitch holders or scrap yarn, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires
- Finished Measurements: 33" deep x 82.75" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches
in stocking stitch on US 7 needles after blocking
- Yarn shown is Sweet Fiber Yarn Merino Twist DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Malabrigo Arroyo is a great substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit