Priced at $99.00
Taken from: Malabrigo Book 18: Rios & Washted - "Amelie" - Glorious chevron motifs meet the tonal nature of Malabrigo's hand-dyed yarn in a chic way! This wrap features an allover lace pattern with a picot edging to really make your wardrobe sing. Suitable for adventurous beginners and beyond, this wrap is sure to become your next springtime staple!
- Designed by Bea Naretto.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Width 104"/264cm
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches
- Yarn shown is Malabrigo Rios in 208 - Camel.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits