Priced from $152.00 to $266.00
From designer Andrea Mowry: This cropped tee is perfect for layering through all the seasons! I used a cotton/wool blend for a summer version and switched to a 100% wool yarn for a warmer crop. The stitch pattern is just engaging enough so that you don't want to set it down!
Vellichor (n): the strange wistfulness of used bookshops. The perfect pullover to indulge in for the coming months, Vellichor is an easily adaptable pattern knit from the bottom up. Both sides are worked the same and come with both written and charted instructions. Using the Twisted German Cast On and 3 Needle Bind Off techniques (with YouTube tutorials linked for each), this sweater is sure to catch your eye with its interesting pattern!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 2 and US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, row counter, scissors, waste yarn or stitch holders.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38.5 (44, 46.75, 52.25, 55)(60.5, 63.25, 68.75, 71.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 29 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in measured over stitch pattern knit in the round, after blocking.
- Shown in YOTH Yarns Mother in Olive and YOTH Yarns Best Friend in Spring Water. We recommend Magpie Fibers as a substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit