Priced at $99.85
Taken from: Making No. 9 / Simple "Simple Scarf" - Designed to be worn as a light accessory in the silent hours of the day, the drape and airy texture of this scarf is sure to bring a little bit of joy to your everyday life! The meditative stitch pattern is complemented by the contrasting textures of the wool and mohair, bringing a sense of balance and harmony to your needles!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Vanessa Coscarelli Black.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 20" [51 cm] wide and 80" [203 cm] long after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in Seed Stitch, after blocking..
- Yarns shown are La Bien Aimée Mohair Silk and La Bien Aimée Mondim, but Rowan Kidsilk Lace and Madelinetosh Euro Sock are great substitutes!