Priced from $52.00 to $104.00
Whispering Willow is a slightly asymmetric triangular brioche shawl featuring staggered brioche branches and a perfectly perfect picot bind-off.
The pattern is written for 10 branches, but is easily modified for fewer or additional branches. Instructions are provided for the Large size; with Construction Notes to make smaller or larger.
For an effect as striking as the original, choose two highly contrasting colors. Check out our curated color combos below!
- Designed by Saysha Greene
- You can download Whispering Willow from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 32" circular needle is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Width: 62 (70)"; Depth: 29 (34)"
- Sizes: Small (Large)
- Gauge: 17 sts x 23 rnds = 4" in two color brioche
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Merino Singles, we think Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light makes a great substitute! 1 (2) skein(s) of a dark color & 1 (2) skein(s) of a light color are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits