Priced at $44.00
Taken from Knitscene Winter 2012: This hat was is one of the most popular designs from the issue. Using short row shaping to create a cloche style fit, this hat is fun and stylish to wear all winter long!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitscene Winter 2012 - Lucy Hat
- Size US 6- 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20" and 22" head circumferences after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows over 4" in stockinette st.
- Colors Shown Hickory (main color) and Tart (contrasting color).
Stephen Loves Tosh & Iris
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit