Priced at $26.50
Taken from Hunter Hammersen: "Changeful." Sometimes something is too much fun to just do once! That was the case for the lovely stitch on these socks. It looks smashing worked as an all over pattern (as in the yellow version), but it also lends itself to both a more sedate rib (as on the blue version) and to something a bit fancier (as on the gray version). Best of all, you don't have to decide which version you want to make until you've worked the first few inches, so you can totally play it by ear and see what the knitting fates have in mind for you!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Hunter Hammersen - Changeful.
- Size US 1 and US 0 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle and tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 8 (8.75, 10.75, 11.75)" foot after blocking.
- Gauge: 8.25 sts over 1".
- Yarn shown is Oriana by SpaceCadet. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Twist Light is a great substitute.