Priced at $53.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly Spring 2017 "Arrosa" - Arrosa begins with a garter tab cast on and is then worked flat from the top down. The background is stocking stitch, with sections of flowerets, flowers and then ripples before finishing with a lace edging. The final row and cast off can be worked in a contrast colour to highlight the scalloped edge, if desired.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Pom Pom Quarterly Spring 2017 "Arrosa".
- Size US 4 circular needle, at least 40" long (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: smooth scrap yarn and crochet hook for provisional cast-on, 4 stitch markers.
- Finished Measurements: 56" wide x 26.5" deep
- Gauge: 22 sts & 31 rows = 4" over stocking stitch on US 4 needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Hedgehog Fibres Sock. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Twist Light in the color Farmhouse White is a great substitute!