Priced from $212.00 to $324.00
Taken from Interpretations Volume 3: "My Everything." Joji Locatelli has always been fascinated by the circular shape applied to a sweater and she has used it several times, with each one becoming more fascinated than with the previous one. This sweater-coat design comes from a very special place in her heart, from a desire to explore this shape in combination with one of her favorite elements: cables. Reversible, wonderful, luscious cables.
To Joji, the way this sweater develops is like magic, with each little piece connecting like the elements in a puzzle to create a beautiful stunning surprise.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 3, pg 104 - My Everything.
- 2 sets Size US 8 circular needles, 1 set US 6 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, cable needle, row counter and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30(34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 26 rows over 4" in stockinette.
- Yarn shown is The Uncommon Thread Everyday Worsted in Plata We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage is a great substitute.