Priced at $79.50
This design is available for purchase from Caitlin Hunter's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Teroldego is an asymmetrical triangle shawl featuring lace, colorwork, bobbles and stripes. The edges have a narrow garter edge, which allows for a slightly unfinished, rolling finish inspired by runway trends."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Caitlin Hunter's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Gauge: 25 sts and 33 rows over 4", after blocking, in both colorwork and stockinette.
- Yarn Shown: Magpie Fibers Swanky Sock, which we don't currently carry. We recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Sock as an alternative.