Priced from $130.00 to $130.50
This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Slow Curves is a crescent shawl design that alternates wedges of solid colors with wedges of 'faded' or mixed yarns. With the use of short rows, these sections create curves that move like a pendulum. On one side of the shawl you will see 4 definite solid sections and on the other side you will see them all blended together.
The result is this beautiful, big, optically intriguing shawl."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: split ring stitch markers, tapestry needle, blocking pins or wires.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 92" (230 cm) wide x 20" (50 cm) deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 34 rows to 4" (10 cm) in garter stitch on US 6 (4 mm) needles, after blocking and stretching.
- Yarn Shown: Life in the Long Grass LITLG Fine Sock and Vivid Yarn Studio Signature Sock. We do not currently carry either yarn; however, we recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light and Tosh Merino Light + Glitter as substitutes.