Priced at $156.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 25: Summer 2018 "Macklin" - This rectangular wrap is knit in horizontally striped two-colour brioche short rows (using a wrap-and-turn technique) with contrasting diagonal stripes. The edges have the full i-cord treatment, using an i-cord cast off on both short-sides and a striped i-cord selvedge on the long sides, for a clean finish. Each row is worked twice, first with Yarn A then with Yarn B (or CC). Wrap is shown using two alternating contrast colours, but between 1 and 6 contrast colours can be used.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Susanne Sommer
- Size US 4-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: crochet hook, stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 165 cm / 65" long x 60 cm / 24" wide.
- Gauge: 19 sts & 23 rows = 10 cm / 4" over brioche stitch on 3.5 mm needles after blocking.
- Colors shown are Calligraphy, Antler, Celadon, and Pink Clay.