Priced at $52.00
Taken from Interpretations Volume 1: "Fine Tune." Brightly colored stripes rhythmically added to this simple but striking accessory. Fine Tune is worked lengthwise, in garter stitch, using short rows. Choose your main yarn and your favorite leftovers for this, since you will only need a few yards of each contrasting color.
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 1, pg 26 - Fine Tune.
- Size US 4 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: crochet hook and waste yarn for provisional cast on, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 10.5" wide by 57.5" around after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 40 rows over 4" in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is Merino Fingering by French Market Fibers. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute.
**(Note: If you are making a kit with multiple color options, add the following note including br tags after the pattern description: "
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits