Priced from $24.00 to $42.74
Taken from New Vintage Lace: "This small shawl was inspired by a doily in the 1959 Elsa Publication Kunststrickheft from Verlag Johannes Schwabe. Knitted in a heavier yarn than most projects in this book, this shawlette has strong lines."
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from New Vintage Lace, pg 77 - Blue Dahlia.
- Size US 7 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), beads, crochet hook size to fit beads, scrap yarn, stitch markers, a tapestry needle, flexible blocking wires, and T-pins are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 21" x 42" after blocking.
- Gauge: 9 sts and 11 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Well Water.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit