Some options as low as $178.92
Taken from: Laine Nordic Knit Life - No #8 - Kelo "Pasvik" - A versatile piece that can be worn as a slouchy cardigan, an oversized wrap, or a cozy couch blanket. This project is worked flat in two halves before being grafted together to keep the motifs symmetrical and give an overall sophistication to the garment.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Julie Knits In Paris.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and 12 1.1" buttons.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is De Rerum Natura Gilliatt. We don't currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage is a great substitute.