Priced at $48.00
This design is a free pattern from Liz Abinante's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "A simple cabled cowl with garter stitch ribbing. Asymmetrical in shape, forest park cowl becomes wider partway through your knitting to allow for a more stylish slouch when worn. The simple repetitive cable pattern is spaced by garter stitch ribbing to give this cowl a classic, textured look."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Liz Abinante Ravelry Store. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 - 16" circualr needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle, darning needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: 10.5" tall; 24" circumference at smallest opening, 33" circumference at largest opening, after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts, 24 rows per 4".
- Yarn Shown: The Plucky Knitter Primo Aran, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky as as a substitute.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit