Priced from $26.50 to $79.50
Taken from: Wool & Pine - Book One "Scotch Broom" - A note from the designer: "Designed to be easily customizable and including directions on how to knit in-between sizes (+/- 2") you can style your Scotch Broom to your exact preference, we love it cropped and paired with our favorite high-waisted skirt, shorts or jeans!"
With minimal seaming involved, this adorable pullover is an excellent stashbuster - especially since you won't have to worry about long sleeves! The stitch pattern is 100% knitted with minimal purling, including a modified crochet stitch called Broomstick Lace.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Wool & Pine.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)"
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62, 66, 70)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette
- Yarn shown is Ritual Dyes Crone, but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit