Priced from $79.50 to $185.50
Taken from: Making No. 9 / Simple "Plover" - Mirroring the quiet summer nights that await us comes the delicate Plover cardigan! The loose gauge brings a little bit of slouchy coziness to your next chilly night or early morning curled up by the fireplace! By using a solid color, this project really shines in the breezy half brioche stitch pattern, which is easily able to be dressed up or down!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Jacqueline Cieslak.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, a tapestry needle, four or five 3/4" buttons.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)"
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40 (44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72)" after blocking. Designed to be worn with 10-14" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in Half brioche stitch, after wet blocking.
- Yarn shown is Moeke Yarns Romanian Merino and The Farmer's Daughter Fibers Soka'pii. Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit