Priced from $162.00 to $297.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Fall "Pinyon" - An asymmetric cable pattern keeps everything interesting while the bobbles add a sense of whimsy to the project! Worked in the round from the lower edge to the underarm, take your needles on a journey of different stitch techniques and patterns that will be a showstopper at your next get-together! The sleeves are picked up and worked from the top down.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 4 and US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch holders, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.25 (40, 43.25, 47, 50.5, 54.25, 57.75, 61.25)" after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in St st on larger needle.
- Yarn shown is Jamieson's of Shetland Double Knitting in the shade #1190 Burnt Umber but Madelinetosh Tosh DK in the shade Rye Bourbon is a great substitute.