Priced at $135.00
Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Oaken" - Perfect for staying warm on chilly mornings, this wrap is perfect for anyone who loves a bit of romance and sophistication! This knit is super satisfying by beginning with garter stitch and then melting into a rhythm of lace to keep things interesting! This project's lace section is both written and charted.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 9 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 13 sts & 28 rows / 4" in garter stitch after blocking.
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Sweet Fiber Yarns Canadian but Madelinetosh TML Triple Twist in the shade Glazed Pecan is a great substitute!